Pexraytech is one of the fastest growing company in the portable X-ray security industry and we operate globally trying to redefine the safety standards in our society.
We are constantly looking for talented and passioned people from business development, software and hardware engineering backgrounds to join our journey.
Pexraytech is building word class solution to address the Pexraytech’s mission.
Pexraytech is looking a passioned senior front-end developer to tackle the customers’ GUI requirements. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design ideas and requirements to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with closely with the product manager and the back-end team to ensure good quality outcomes. Since the product is for a security industry, extra discipline in development process is required.
• To participate in development of Electron application targeted for Windows 10 operating system with React, Redux, Saga,
WebSocket, HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript technologies.
• Participate in requirement analysis, Sprint plan, implementation, code review, unit test, test and deployment process.
• Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
• Write technical documents.
• Keep up to date with new trends and best practices in front-end development and share knowledge with colleagues.
• Communicate with Finland team in English (via Skype, phone, email)
• BS/MS degree in software engineering
• You have at least 4 years experiences as a Front-End Web Developer
• Experience in integration projects, where different code units is integrated to the whole system
• Experience in Stylus and Parcel
• Strong React, Redux, Webpack, TypeScript
• Good experience in building a single page application including front-end routing, client-side rendering and image
processing at front-end
• Passionate about building a great UI/UX apps
• Experience with unit tests, test-driven development, code coverage, testing frameworks and refactoring code
• Proficient understanding of code versioning on GitLab
• Experience with Agile (Scrum or Kanban)
• Excellent English communication skills
• Experience (OpenGL ES 1.x/2.0 and WebGL)
• Experience from X-ray technology
• Experience in working in a product-based company (a company that is building an own product)
What we offer
• Global and friendly environment
• Possibility to show your talent and accelerate your personal career development
• Work together with like-minded and highly skilled experts full of great spirit
• Key role in a dynamic, global business environment where you have a chance to make a difference
• Work in well-equipped and professional IT environment and IT community
• Full benefit with social insurance (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance)
• Competitive 13-month salary
• 12 days of annual leave and 5 days sick leave per year
• Flexible working hours (Team lunch and can leave at 4 PM on every Friday)
• We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
• Regular team building and company party, birthday party activities
Our company is constanrly growing We are constantly looking for talented and passioned people from business development, software and hardware engineering backgrounds to join our journey. We like to hire people if we see the right fit into our organization even ff there is no position open.
If you are entrepreneurial minded, ready to learn by doing, and take ownership from own work, we are more than happy to meet you.
If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in positions above, please send us an email to email@example.com. Please attach your CV and a short cover letter so we know more about you.